Sunday, June 17, 2012

Weekend on the Central Coast

The first weekend of June, we flew out to California for Rawley and Ingrid's wedding on the Central Coast. We flew into Fresno to drop the kids off with my parents (thank you Mom and Pop!!) and drove over to the coast. We decided it would be a great idea to go out in SLO on Friday night (try and re-live our college days, you know?!), so we rounded up the Bordessas, my cousin William, my sister Caitlin, her boyfriend Brent and friends Madison and Michelle. We had a great time and let's just say, we aren't 21 anymore...I was HURT-ing the next day and the worst part was, I knew I had to do it all over again that night! Thanks for showing us a good time you college kids!!

 The new Bull's...it doesn't look the same, but it sure smells the same :).

 ???

 Paul, Brent and William


RAWLEY & INGRID'S WEDDING
Rawley and Ingrid, thank you so much for giving us a reason to visit the Central Coast! We had a wonderful time celebrating with you; it was a perfect day!
 Love this couple!!

 Rawley, Ingrid and Joe

Me and Jackie

Okay, trying to get this family picture was like herding cats :)...it was the best I could do!


BACK AT THE RANCH...
Will, Kennedy and Kamryn had a great time playing in the tent Oma bought for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment