Monday, August 30, 2010

We get visitors!

Two weeks ago we got our first visitors (besides my mom, dad and sister Caitlin, that is!)...my Aunt Toni, my mom's sister, and her son, Anthony came through WI! They were on an adventure bringing my cousin Anthony's car from Vermont back home to Idaho, and decided to make a stop in Wisconsin on their way. We are so happy they did, it was great to see familiar faces and show them around our new town. While they were here we also did some sightseeing with them and visited New Glarus, a Swiss town about thirty miles northwest of Brodhead. Here are a few pictures from the day....

I had Landjaegers for the first time; they look disgusting, but they are sooo good!

Aunt Toni and Anthony enjoying a few treats.

Kennedy enjoying her cold bottle of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment