Wednesday, November 3, 2010

World Dairy Expo & My Parent's Visit

Now this is a month late, but at the end of September/beginning of October my parents flew out for a visit and the World Dairy Expo. It was the first time Paul and I have been to it and it was a lot of fun! One great surprise was seeing so many people from California there...I love that we will have this to look forward to every year!

The show ring.

My cousin, Carson, won Grand Champion with his Red & White Holstein in the Junior Division! Here is a picture of him and my cousin, Grant, with their prize.

Kennedy getting her first bottle of cow's milk from a real dairyman, her Opa. I know there are lots of dairymen in our family, but I thought it was a sweet moment :-).

Here's is what my mom and I (well, mostly my mom) were working on while the guys were at the show one day. We recovered my grandma's old dining room chairs with burlap...here is the before.

And the after...I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment