Thursday, July 19, 2012

Will's 1st Birthday Party (in Tulare)

We had a Very Hungry Caterpillar themed 1st birthday party in California for Will on his actual birthday, June 24th. My parents let us throw the party at their house and we a wonderful time! Almost all of my family and girlfriends from both high school and college were able to make it! It was so much fun getting to see everyone and their expanding families, but it was also MORE than chaotic! We had 7 kids under the age of 1 and 14 more from the ages of 2-7. Fun, fun!! Thank you to everyone for being there to celebrate Will's big day...it was awesome!!






Grace

Kennedy

Will

Kennedy, Quincy and Kamryn

Trying to manage the chaos :)

Baby Jack

Baby Kate

The Anker kids - Case, Jack, Liv and Claire

"little kid" pool fun

High School friends - Brooke, Brittani, Julie and Grace

The crew...trying to get a picture with my girlfriends and our kids (a lot of the girls had already left, so bummed I didn't get everyone).



Tante Diane, Allison and Case

College friends - Michelle (w/Will and her daughter, Quincy), Mark, Robin, Dan, Andi and Jeffrey

Time for the cake! (Oma, what's this?)

I like everyone singing to me!

Not sure about this!

I'll give it a try?!

Success!!!

Poor Opa!...he got the stomach flu the morning of the party, so we had to get a picture with him the day after.

No comments:

Post a Comment