Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Lafayette County Fair

Last weekend we had the opportunity to experience the Lafayette County Fair, which is one county to the west of us. We went on Saturday night for the Tractor Pull...we had such a good time! It was definitely something to see...cut-off t-shirts, coozies (Boomer, you would love it!), and mullets are common place, and man, these people like to have a good time! I had fried cheese curds for the first time...very tasty. Oh, another thing is that American beer is huge here, which you imagine...I asked the bartender what kind of beer they had and he told me they had anything I could want, I asked for a Corona and he said, "Well, no Corona, but we have Coors, Coors Light, Bud, Bud Light, Miller, Miller Light, Busch and Busch Light :-). Here are a few pictures...

Everyone had coozies!

Cut-off t-shirts galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment