Monday, July 19, 2010

Saying goodbye to our first home!

June was a very sad month as we left our first home in Point Reyes Station, California for the great state of Wisconsin! For those of you who may not know, Paul received the opportunity to manage my dad and uncle's dairy in Wisconsin and took it. Life has been crazy since March when we made the decision to move and things have just started to slow down, so I now have time to start our blog. I thought I would start with some pictures of our first home on Giacomini Road...it was the perfect starter home where we made many great memories in a few short years and brought home our baby girl, Kennedy. We still own it and are renting it out as a vacation rental, which is going very well. I didn't get any pictures of the bedrooms before we redecorated them for the vacation rental, but everything else looks the same, so you can see how cozy it was...we loved living here!

2 comments:

  1. Glad we have a way to see how you guys are doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, my heart sang and felt empty all at the same time. I found you in my spam folder!!!!! How beautiful to see Kennedy and actually hear your voice on the video. It seems you have found and are contributing to a beautiful community. Wisconsin is richer because of the Zimmerman family. Thank you for the opportunity to stay in touch. Sending our love! mb and mike

    ReplyDelete