Friday, February 11, 2011

21 Weeks...

On Tuesday we had our 21 week ultrasound. This was the ultrasound where we could have found out whether we are expecting a little girl or boy! I am DYING to know, but Paul wants to be surprised like we were with Kennedy....guess who won?...Paul! We still don't know the sex; only 19 more weeks till we do :-). During the ultrasound we learned that the baby looks perfect and is measuring dead on for a June 21st arrival.

This week I also started to pop out a little :-), I even had a stranger ask me how far along I was, so I have included a couple belly shots.



The 4D shot...the baby kept rubbing it's eyes.


1 comment:

  1. Paul you are a useless husband! Get in there and take some belly shots of your beautiful wife so she doesn't have to do them herself in the mirror!

    ReplyDelete