Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weekend in SLO

Almost a month ago now, Kennedy and I flew out to California for a weekend in San Luis Obispo!! We actually flew into San Francisco, so Kennedy could spend the weekend with Paul's parents, Bill and Sharon...thank you so much for taking care of our little girl! Then Jackie, Lisa and I drove down to SLO for a great weekend of catching up with college girlfriends and celebrating the arrival of Sam & Lisa Valtenbergs' little one (boy or girl, we don't know and I can't wait to find out mid-March)! It was a perfect weekend with perfect weather...70 degrees all weekend; a wonderful break from the snow (I felt like I thawed out :-). I can't wait till the next get-together!

All the girls on Avila Pier

Tracy and Jackie enjoying Bloody Marys at the Custom House

Good Ole' Firestone!!!

Lisa showing off all of her wonderful gifts...doesn't she look great for 31 weeks?!!

My parent's neighborhood in Shell Beach...this is where we stayed for the weekend. I love this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment