Friday, September 30, 2011

Brodhead High School's Homecoming Parade

Last Friday Kennedy participated in the Brodhead HS's Homecoming parade with her day care, and she loved it!! You could tell she didn't know quite what to make of it, but was in total awe. She was having a great time, until she saw me snapping some pictures and then she wanted off! Poor thing, I felt so bad making her stay, but her day care teacher reassured me that she was done crying as soon as I was out of sight.

It was so neat to be a part of the parade and the homecoming festivities...there is something very special about a small town and the support everyone shows around here.

Riddles & Rhymes' first float...can you see Kennedy?

There she is!!

Uh-oh, she saw me?!

Riddles' second float

and their 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment