Friday, September 30, 2011

Kennedy turned 2!!!

Last Monday, September 19th, our little girl turned 2!! I cannot believe it...this year has flown by! Kennedy is so much fun; I love this age! Her vocabulary is incredible...I feel like I can have complete conversations with her now. I love hearing what she will say next, yesterday I was coughing and she said "You okay mommy?"...it was so sweet and today while we were out on a walk around the dairy she bent over and told Will "Will-Will (as she calls him), daddy going to take Kennedy on the tractor!" - it was so funny! She is so sweet and loving, and very independent; everything is "no, I do it"! She still loves to snuggle, which I am very happy about. She is starting to show an interest in the "potty". She loves Dora and Team Umizoomi and hates daddy's shows (if Paul's watching sports she says "no daddy ball!" - hilarious!). She loves to play and is absolutely obsessed with being outside. She continues to love books, but typically the same ones over and over. She loves to color and play with stickers. She is very smart and I feel you can actually reason quite well with her for a 2 year old :-). She is a great sleeper. She eats ANYTHING, we have yet to find something she doesn't like. She's got serious dance moves and isn't afraid to show them! She is just so much fun to be around...everyday she does something that brings a smile to our faces.

We also took her to the doctor for her 2-year check up this week; here are her stats, quite the opposite of Will:
Height - 34.5" (61st percentile)
Weight - 24 lbs. 12 oz. (16th percentile)
Head Circumference - 89th percentile

We had a few people over to celebrate her birthday with us; here are some pictures....











No comments:

Post a Comment