Thursday, December 22, 2011

Snow!...

On Saturday, we got our first snow fall! It was 2 weeks later than last year, which was fine by me. When we woke up in the morning and walked downstairs, it was the first thing Kennedy saw, "Look mom, snow!" So, of course, I called Paul, "When are you coming in? Kennedy wants to go out in the snow." He started joking with me, asking me if my legs were broken...I said no, but my desire to be out in the snow was! :-) Somehow, I was able to hold Kennedy off for a couple of hours until Paul got home to take her out. They were out there for hours, her hands were frozen, but she did NOT want to come in. Paul pulled her all over the dairy in the sled, she tried pulling him, they made snowballs and she loved following his tracks...too cute!

AND, that is the only snow we have gotten this year, I can't believe it! It has been SO nice, feels like a California winter. All of the locals are complaining because it doesn't feel like Christmas with no snow; they think it's so weird that this is how Christmas is for us. I can guarantee you haven't heard one complaint from Paul and I about the weather this winter; however, we are VERY excited to be heading home tomorrow. See you soon California!

No comments:

Post a Comment