Friday, June 15, 2012

April (the end of) & May

This picture says it all...the end of April and May (and beginning of June) were busy!! At the end of April we flew out to California (above is a picture from the plane ride out) for Trisha and Mike's baby shower, Joel and Shasta Burns' wedding, Mason's 1st birthday party and Caitlin's 21st birthday in Vegas....we had an absolute blast and CRASHED when we got home!


TRISHA & MIKE'S BABY SHOWER
 The Minnie Mouse theme was too cute!
I can't believe the only picture I have of the mother-to-be is right here, but trust me, she looks adorable pregnant!!



JOEL & SHASTA'S WEDDING
 Allison, Me and Shasta

Again, I can't believe this is the only picture I have from the wedding, but we had SO much fun, I forgot about my camera!!


MASON'S 1ST BIRTHDAY
 Mason, Kennedy and Will

 Sharon trying to get a picture with her grandchildren...a very difficult task!

Mason, you're not eating it fast enough!

Here, I'll help you :)!!


TULARE...
we spent time hanging out in Tulare, catching up with family and friends and thinking we might get some rest too, but you know how that goes....
 Kennedy, Will and Kamryn had a great time playing together!
 Baby Kamryn (as Kennedy calls her :)


CAITLIN'S 21ST BIRTHDAY
 The hot birthday girl!! I remember YEARS ago saying, do you realize I will be 33 on your 21st birthday and it seemed so far away?!!

Sisters!!

 The family!!

 Me, Connie, Case, Landon and Brent
Connie happened to see we were in Vegas on my sister's FB and we were able to meet up, such an awesome unexpected surprise!!!


BACK AT THE RANCH...
While we were in Vegas, my parent's watch the kids. Kennedy and Will love spending time with their grandparents and I think you can see why...they are spoiled!! My mom and dad spent lots of time pulling them in the wagon, playing with them and taking them to the "park" (my parents playground)!
I told Kennedy she had to take care of Will while we were gone...I would say she's doing a good job, wouldn't you? :-)

 The Locke's came over for lunch with the kids. So nice!

1 comment:

  1. The kids are looking so lovely in these photographs. It seems like you had wonderful time on birthday. I am a mother of twins and their birthday is about to come. I want to rent New York Event Venues to celebrate this day with our family and relatives. I have just found a venue list online and would pick one of them.

    ReplyDelete